Western Union Senior Collector (Spanish, afternoon shift) in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Senior Collector (Spanish, afternoon shift)
Requisition #: 1702437
Does playing a critical role in supporting financial services business in the North American market sound exciting to you? How about working for a global money transfer company in multicultural environment together with highly motivated and enthusiastic team that is passionate about reaching teamwork goals?
We are seeking a Senior Collector to work in our Vilnius office. In this role, you will operate within the Credit & Risk Finance team. This is the team of highly motivated, business oriented professional credit risk specialists, who control the whole Stage 1 collections cycle in the United States of America and Canada. Join us, if you want to be a part of the team!
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Primary responsibility is Stage 1 collections on the North American market and North American shift.
• Under minimum supervision, contacting Western Union agents to determine reason for non-payment and obtain payment commitment by calling agents and documenting this information.
• Developing and deploying collection tactics and providing strategic proposals.
• Handling situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer’s response. Implementing best collection practices.
• Using computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• Answering inquiries and resolve issues along the way.
• Close partnership with other teams.
• Providing support in reporting and tracking of the results
What you will need to succeed:
• Excellent English and good Spanish language skills;
• Bachelor's degree;
• Being customer centric and teamwork inspired;
• Advanced problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence, orientation to results and objectives and willingness to advance professionally;
• Ability to multi task, work accurately and independently;
• Be passionate about the work in multicultural environment.
What will make you stand out:
• Accounting or collections work experience, with at least one year in sole credit and collections.
• Sound customer service experience.
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work;
• Interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems;
• Attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package;
• As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.