Western Union Senior Associate, Digital Risk in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Senior Associate, Digital Risk
Requisition #: 1702809
Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions?
We’re seeking Senior Associate based in our Vilnius office. As a Sr. Associate you will be working in a Digital Risk division. This team is responsible for monitoring newly developed fraud patterns, performing analysis of high-risk transactions, via real-time queues and determining if transactions are fraudulent and should either be cancelled or processed.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Conducting real-time analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known digital fraud patterns
• Making risk-based decisions based on variety of data elements
• Contacting customers to verify transaction details when required and preventing customer losses
• Being responsible for administration and data entry of account information following established guidelines for the organization
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics / Applied Mathematics / Technical / Engineering / Business (or equivalent in experience)
• Basic understanding of financial services & products, industry dynamics & trends
• Analytical, organizational and customer service skills
• Confidence in making instinctual and logical decisions with little or no supervision
• Fluency in English – both written and verbal skills
• Ability to work in shifts (including weekends and public holidays)
What will make you stand out:
• Experience with SQL/Hive query languages
What’s in it for you?
• Risk Assessment trainings and knowledge as required to perform your job duties
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
• Possibility to participate in process improvements, initiatives, and project type work
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.