Western Union Financial Systems Associate in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Financial Systems Associate
Requisition #: 1703005
Financial Systems Associate
Does playing a critical role in sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about providing accounting and financial support?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Financial Systems Associate in Vilnius Finance team, Lithuania office.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• you will be responsible for analysis and testing of accounting models for WUBS products, work on the process improvements, perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the manager
• you will be involved in cross-functional projects related to integrations and roll-outs of the new systems
What you will need to succeed:
• Experience working in projects as accounting specialist/ test analyst: Designing of accounting models, accounting requirements specification and testing of business products (preferable Payment products and Foreign Exchange (FX) products like Spots, Futures, Forwards, Options)
• Experience analyzing high volume of data
What will make you stand out:
• Financial accounting experience, preferable from working in financial institutions (good understanding of balance positions and accounting principles in general)
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Microsoft Excel skills
• Fluency in English language
What’s in it for you?
• You will attend training sessions in order to be prepared for daily tasks and get knowledge of job specifics.
• Ongoing leaning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.