Western Union Financial Systems Analyst in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Financial Systems Analyst
Requisition #: 1702690
Financial Systems Analyst
Does playing a critical role in establishing, implementing, administering, and supporting data sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about providing accounting and financial support?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Financial Systems Analyst in Vilnius Finance team, Lithuania office. In this role, you will support corporate treasury functions and applications, bank balance reporting and managing user accesses to various portals
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• You will be responsible for establishing, implementing, administering, and supporting the information technology needed to keep the Corporate Treasury functions fully operational
• Support and maintain users of treasury systems such as Treasury Workstation, Trema and WallStreet FX
• Responsible for daily bank reporting process, including the adherence to multiple SLAs throughout each day
• Responsible for implementation and administration of interfaces to banks. This includes new user setups, user entitlement additions, modifications and bank file transfer automation.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation on current and new procedures and provide training on documented processes.
What you will need to succeed:
• Strong foundation of finance and analysis skills and experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure and tight submission deadline
• Strong data organization skill set
• Good financial acumen, understanding of impacts on financial statements, links with accounting, tax, treasury, etc.
• Responsive and customer-focused
• Able to take a strong leadership role in implementing policies and procedures to support organizational objectives and business success
• Able to have transparent and productive relationships and collaborate successfully across the organization
• Ability to be a company-wide change-agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word
• Open for new challenges, quick learner and self-motivated
What will make you stand out:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field
• Proven professional working experience in area of finance
• Experience in multi-national organizations, educational background in finance or accounting
• Fluency in English language
What’s in it for you?
• You will attend training sessions in order to be prepared for daily tasks and get knowledge of job specifics.
• Ongoing leaning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.