Western Union Financial Analyst (Temporary) in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Financial Analyst (Temporary)
Requisition #: 1702151
Financial Analyst, Western Union Digital
Does playing a critical role in reporting, summarizing, and interpreting financial data sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about providing accounting and financial support?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Finance Analyst in the Vilnius Finance team, Lithuania office. In this role, you will be providing financial guidance & support on all matters related to expense management, annual planning & forecasting, executive reporting, financial systems and special projects in support of WU Digital. WU Digital is the customer focused, online and mobile division of Western Union, a global money transfer company that has been around for over 100 years. We are transforming the traditional global brand of WU to become a more digitally and mobile savvy product company.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Analyze Digital Business performance trends, comparisons to budget, and expense run rates to assess business risks and opportunities
• Reconcile headcount versus hiring plan on a monthly basis, and improve reconciliation process
• Provide consistent budget updates and performance explanations to cost centers and business unit owners
• Assist in the preparation of operating plans and forecast
• Identify and manage the daily, weekly and monthly reporting needs, as well as prepare periodic and ad-hoc analysis as required
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field
• Proven professional working experience in area of finance
• Fluency in English language
What will make you stand out:
• Advanced knowledge of accounting and finance theory with the ability to perform complex financial analyses
• Advanced technical skills in spreadsheets, database manipulation, preferably Hyperion Essbase and Oracle, and strong communication and presentation skills would be an asset
• Be a self-motivated and able to act individually without constant supervision
• Be curios and attentive to details – you quickly spot trends and discrepancies, and are keen to understand their underlying reasons
• Be willing to learn, adapt to changing environment easily and can perform under the pressure
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing leaning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.