Schneider Electric Customer Care Centre generalist in Vilnius, Lithuania
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 165,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Schneider Electric, presents in the Baltic region for more than 15 years, is offering an exciting career opportunity in international environment for ambitious, talented professional driven by high performance and commitment in the role of
Customer Care Centre generalist _ Main areas of work for this role are following:_
- Be the first point of contact for external and internal customers;
- Support Customersand the Sales team with order processing, general pre-sales & post-sales queries, stock levels, credit information, logistics and basic product information with the objective of continuous improvement and maximizing customer's satisfaction.
- Detect all opportunitiesto serve the customerwhileaddressing customer support requests
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degreeor a student of the last year in Technical, Business Administration, Logistics or related field;
- Experience in customer support service would be an advantage;
- Fluent Lithuanianand* English*is a must; Russian language skills would be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills, customer oriented approach, proactiveness, openness to challenges, positive attitude;
- High stress tolerance, accurate, ability to multitaskand meet deadlines.
Technical knowledgeis an advantage. Company offers:
Interesting and challenging**job in dynamic, digital and international environment;
- Opportunities for professional growthand career;
- Competitivecompensation package as well as necessary tools to achieve the goalsset;
- Friendly, diverseand inspiring colleagues and leadership;
- Well-beingreinforcingemployee’s full potential.
If you are self-confident, well-organised and resilient personality who is ready to the best each day please apply on-line by 7th July, 2017.
Working hours: Full time, Monday-Thursday 8:00 to 17:00, Friday 8:00 to 15:45
Location: Viršuliškų skg. 34, Vilnius
Primary Location: Lithuania-Vilnius-Vilnius
Unposting Date: Jul 14, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003LH8