Western Union Consumer Fraud Prevention Specialist (German) in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Consumer Fraud Prevention Specialist (German)
Requisition #: 1702248
Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions?
We’re seeking a Consumer Fraud Prevention Specialist to work in our Vilnius office . In this role, you will operate within the Courtesy Call Back (CCB) department. CCB Specialists monitor numerous real-time queues and review high risk transactions, conduct analysis of records to link transactions to possible fraudulent activity. They need to demonstrate great customer service and accommodate to a rapidly changing operational environment. The main responsibilities will be to prevent fraud and protect Western Union brand by educating customers and raising their awareness; performing high complexity duties, with deep technical and business knowledge related to Western Union Compliance programs.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Perform inbound and outbound phone interviews with customers, educating and raising awareness about consumer fraud
• Perform due diligence checks to help protect the customer and the company
• Deliver high quality and productivity results that meet the identified targets
• Ensure excellent customer experience
• Continuous learning to enhance knowledge about Western Union AML program
What you will need to succeed:
• Outstanding verbal, written and listening skills in English and German
• Strong ability to multitask using internal database systems to make decisions independently
• Ability to work in rotating shifts according to business needs
• Ability to work individually and within a team
• Results-oriented approach; self-awareness
What will make you stand out:
• College degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of French, Spanish, Arabic, Urdu, Russian, Mandarin languages
• Experience in customer service
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits
• Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.