Western Union Agent Victim Fraud Prevention Specialist in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Agent Victim Fraud Prevention Specialist
Requisition #: 1702463
Does being a hero sounds exciting to you? How about working for a global company in an advanced team that is passionate about protecting our Customers and Agents from becoming victims of fraud?
We’re seeking an Agent Victim Fraud Prevention Specialist to work in our Vilnius office. In this role, you will operate within the Agent Victim Fraud (AVF) team to protect Western Union Agents around the globe.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Assisting Western Union agents, performing high complexity duties with a high level of technical/business knowledge related to Western Union compliance programs
• Identifying fraud committed against Western Union agencies by utilizing all available tools and analyzing relevant information
• Securing agent’s location to prevent loss by applying specific tools
• Interviewing Western Union agents and documenting fraud incidents in order to prepare reports to present to Western Union partners and stakeholders
What you will need to succeed:
• Very good English language skills – written and spoken
• Being a self-motivated team player who will have a natural curiosity for learning and understanding new products
• Analytical mindset, strong decision-making skills and will be attentive to details
• Ability to work with changing shifts (summary working time)
What will make you stand out:
• Previous experience in customer service
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• Interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
• Attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
• As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.