Hella Corporate Center PROJECT MANAGER LOGISTIC - LITHUANIA (W/M) in Lithuania, Lithuania
In your role in the Business Division Electronics at our new production plant for electronic components in Kaunas (Lithuania), you will be responsible for the continual optimization of the logistics processes throughout the supply chain in the area of plant logistics.
- You will lead specific logistics projects to redesign, harmonize, and standardize logistics processes along the supply chain.
- You will define and optimize process flows in the areas of warehouse and material flow planning/control, production supply and disposal processes, and factory layout planning.
- You will coordinate cross-area supply chain management as part of phase-in planning for new projects and will act as the interface for Production, Purchasing, IT, and Sales.
- You will also use appropriate training measures and reviews to ensure that the standardized processes, methods, and tools are implemented sustainably in the plant.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of mechanical engineering or logistics
- Several years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics, and project management
- Detailed knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well, and a hands-on mentality
- A highly committed and proactive attitude
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 20170610.
For people with vision: hella.com/career