Hella Corporate Center APO PLANNER - LITHUANIA (W/M) in Lithuania, Lithuania
In your role in the Business Division Electronics in our new production plant in Kaunas (Lithuania), you will be responsible for strategic sales planning and will coordinate regularly with the Sales and Production departments to identify, analyze, and implement customer information.
- You will arrange for the necessary activities to prevent bottleneck situations that come to light in the sales planning.
- You will be responsible for reporting relevant results and key figures at management level from your interface between Sales, Project Management, Production, and Logistics.
- You will also support the process of converting sales planning into production planning and will control the phase-in/phase-out planning tasks that are relevant for logistics.
- Your area of responsibility will also include contributing planning input for cost and turnover planning.
- You will also create production and planning orders in coordination with support areas and the production execution department, track these with regard to production deadlines, and if necessary, initiate escalation procedures.
- You will carry out checks of material availability for the range of items within your scope of responsibility.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of mechanical engineering or logistics
- Several years of relevant experience in supply chain management and operational plant logistics
- Ideally, knowledge of the APO, SD, PP, and MM SAP modules
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well, and a hands-on mentality
- A highly committed and proactive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 20170608.
For people with vision: hella.com/career