Hella Corporate Center MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - LITHUANIA (W/M) in Kaunas, Lithuania
As a Manufacturing Engineer in the Business Division Electronics in our new production facility in Kaunas (Lithuania), you will be responsible for the planning and approval of new and complex production facilities in accordance with the time-to-market process and for supervision of series production.
- As part of new projects, you will be actively involved in the global development teams as a sub-project manager, will ensure with your day-to-day work that new products are smoothly phased in, and will coordinate the internal specialist departments.
- During the time of plant construction, you will be responsible for global relocation projects, including ensuring that operations are started up again smoothly.
- You will be responsible for guaranteeing that the HELLA standards and the product requirements for the processes and communication between HELLA and the tool suppliers are met when new tools are procured or if changes are needed to existing tools.
- You will plan the capacity and functionality of the tools in your factory and guarantee these in the short and long term. You will collaborate closely with other colleagues in the global HELLA network at all times.
- You will also identify and analyze errors and their causes where these relate to tools or the production techniques that are used, and will develop sustainable improvement measures from these.
- You will lead improvement projects to boost the efficiency and quality performance of tools and to reduce errors and waste.
- You will be actively involved in the investment and cost planning and will contribute to the achievement of budget aims (e.g. calculate manufacturing cost analyses or identify cost reduction potential).
- Within your scope of activities, you will supervise and optimize the assembly, division, and testing of printed circuit boards.
- Degree in engineering with a focus on manufacturing engineering, automation engineering, production engineering, industrial engineering, or similar technical courses, as well as business knowledge
- At least three years of experience in the field of production engineering, production planning, or factory planning, ideally with knowledge of project and quality management
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, SAP, and iTAC
- Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams
- Purposeful and structured work approach
- Teamwork skills, an affinity for technology, and communication skills
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number 20170611.
For people with vision: hella.com/career